Friday, August 13, 2010

Thinking: about Belarus.

I would like to express some abstract thoughts. They probably won't make sense, and many won't care unto the subject. In fact, I doubt many will even read my ambiguous ideas. The reason being: they are dangerous (my thoughts). Who knows, perhaps I am the next Pablo Picasso? I can only wish - alright, the serious stuffs.

To be honest, life has changed in a sense. After a blessed trip to Belarus, I can testify that all my SENSES experienced a phase of learning. Little did I know about the Belarus I went to, much did I learn. I drove into Ералаш when I first saw that which used to be my motherland (sort of). It was dusty, junky, and other adjectives I find no point of using. ONE THING FOR SURE IS: people were living there and I wasn't the only one alive.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't on a different planet - these are simply the thoughts I had. Never in my life did I get such traffic of thoughts - I probably rethought every little detail I ever waisted time thinking about. For example shoes. There was a time in my life when I payed much attention to shoes; why? No idea. I felt like I was in Pennsylvania, I guess it was because I go there often, but thats besides the point.

Oh yeah, and if you're wondering about the point of this article... its to entertain the intellectual and express a value I will never be able to put to words. I'd hate to jump to conclusions, but the reader should know that there are things not ever a writer can put on paper or the keyboard - even though the interface is there.

The goal of my trip to Belarus was to tell kids and teenagers about my God. It was a simple task, all I had to work with was ME. I feel that God lets people use their knowledge and faith to preach to the people of this world. Indeed there is much to say about the people I met and how God showed them (and me) His love. But... that thought would go into my [Unexplained category of thoughts] as it refers to my previous paragraph.

And now I am home, in my beloved America. My hobby is to think - hence I sit here behind this 21st century information marvel and say - thanks for reading this blog, you made it to the end!!! (P.S. -I shall continue... later, and, I'm a procrastinator)

No comments:

Post a Comment