Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It would be a pleasure for me expand upon a topic i find very interesting.

This topic has many directions; it can branch to sociology, psychology, economics and so forth.

THE topic is formalism.

Excuse me if my writing habits are incorrect, it will simply have to be a fault of mine - that you will need to cope with. Theres really no other way around it, I'm a terrible English student.

OK. Focus. The concept I'm proposing is formalism. Webster - Merriam define FORMALISM: the practice or the doctrine of strict adherence to prescribed or external forms (as in religion or art); also : an instance of this.

In fragmented thoughts, I would like to compile this idea and point-fully analyse its coherence to my personal life.

First of all, formalism is very important in the two cultures I take part in. Formalism ultimately structures the way a culture needs to look, act, and accept one of the many aspects a culture can be divided into.

For many, the first thought that comes to mind when one hears "formalism" would be appearance. Indeed vision is an important gateway to the mind, formalism in this respect has much to do with clothes, behavior, traditions, and a vast spectrum of observable variables. Nonetheless each variable has a value to the person. Static environment can greatly affect the ones perception, this makes culture on of the greatest attributes of formalism.

I understand I changed the topic in that paragraph, and I'm terribly sorry for doing so.

Formalism takes a vital roll in political environments. Ok, am i confusing formalism with formality? I think I should stop here. You get the point. If you don't, well... thats just too bad, because I think I lost my own trail of thought. So it stinks for us. Wow. Just Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment