Thursday, September 30, 2010

so it's fall, and i need a 2500$ camera :\

Fall is here, and many things are falling.
.
.
.
.
.
__%^;___(splat!!!)



For one, it's my jaw because I need money, but I don't have it, and the longer I don't have it, the more money I need.

For two, the leaves, duhhh. They need a photographer, every single one of them, so I ignore their persuasive calls. Just imagine: "ring", "alyo", "ye hey man, it's me, the leave that you JUST DROVE OVER" ...I doubt I'd have much to say to him.

Three, the ability for atoms and molecules to move freely. Aka the temperature is getting looooow. But I still went swimming 2 days before October :)

Lastly are koalas. Yea, the fuzzy gray animals that live in Australia. One was itching his well... bottom.. and took a head first fall. The local news reporters are saying that Goluffa (his name) will be totally fine. Thats totally with a slight valley girl twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment